It all started with a phone call from Wirefly. They said they just needed to verify a few things, and that they would get my order shipped that day! Oh, the excitement!

Not so much.

The rep told me that the shipping address HAD to be the same as the billing address, or the order could not be completed. Frustration! I order ALOT of things online, and NEVER have I had this issue. It doesnt even make sense! What if it was a gift? Unacceptable. They demanded, yes, DEMANDED, that I call my bank and switch the addresses so that the order could be completed. I did just that, and the bank said the effect would be immediate. One week later, a phone call and a chat-a day, still no phones! In fact, with my PNC app, I was notified they had cancelled the order and put the money back. They claimed they could not verify my address. So I said *** it, and gave them the billing address connected to the card (my mothers address, and STILL no-go. When I told the rep that both the billing and shipping addresses needed to be the same, he refused to change both accordingly. Top that off with them contacting my bank and putting a "LOST" status on my card, I am thoroughly upset.

Now, get this.

With the order cancelled, I went through the motions again...and what do you know, it worked like a charm! Wtf?! But wirefly is a shop full of rejects, they cant get through an entire order without messing SOMETHING up...I was very specific when I went through and picked out my features, and yet, when I got to checkout and reviewed my order, they had charged me for Tethering and International calling services, which I certainly didnt want, and was very deliberate in checking the "NO" boxes. SO, I get online and speak with one of the reps, who promptly takes EVERYTHING off accept for the mandatory 30$ data fee. OMG, people! Cant you get just ONE thing right? Seriously. So after getting that sorted out, and the order final, I get contacted again, and am told I processed the order without texting in the plan. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

So, because this rep screwed up, I now have to wait an extra day, am over charged for over 100$ in services I specifically did NOT request, and refuse to speak to another foreigner in my LIFE.

Dear Wirefly_Kim, think this is an issue you can fix?

Doubtful.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

order was cancelled dont kno why wirefly gave me a number to call that didnt work my email is krm8169@gmail.com

Wirefly_Support

HI,

I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience.It really doesn't sound right, and I do think I can fix this for you.

Please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com and provide the best contact number you can be reached at. I will review your orders, and make sure that the agents are addressed and appropriate actions are taken as necessary.

I do apologize for your experience, as it is not one you should have had at all, and I do want to make this right for you.I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Kim