Wirefly will *** over. Don't think you will get lucky.
I admitted that I did read the reviews and warnings from other users about Wirefly online and didn't take the advice. I figured they have cheap phones and how bad they can be, maybe worth a try. Boy, was I wrong. A group of untrained monkeys can do a better job than them. The following summarizes the gists of my agony dealing with these sleezy balls:
1. A agent in US took my order. He got the phones I ordered completely wrong, totally messed up my email (that was why I never received a confirmation email), and did take down the number porting information I provided him. It is a total fu&^& up.
2. Called the customer service about my order. It turned out they already shipped out the wrong phone. The agent tried to have the order fixed.
3. Checked the order online again. Fu$#@, they associated all the phones to only my wife's number.
4. I called again to have them associate my number with the correct phone.
5. Checked the order again, they have my number associated with the wrong phone they sent out and my wife number associated wtih two other phones.
6. Called again to have the error corrected. Promised to fix in 6 hours. Still no response and my old phone has been deactivated already, which means I don't have a phone now!! WTF!!
7. They also lied about activation fees. The phones should have free activation fees, but when you receive the bill, "surprise!". They also refuse to do anything about it.