I installed the Wirefly Parental Control App (Version: 1.16.0) from the Blackberry App World. I was surprised to see the app.

The app install on my phone was fine but that's as far as I got. I could not login. received a login error that said "Sorry Something went wrong." and then said "Doh!" I could not get it to work so I contacted support at support@wirefly.sparebackup.com and that was also just as big a disappointment. I have not receive a response from anyone.

Can someone tell me what's going on here? Not only does the product suck but so does the service.

Comments

Kim, "So sad" is on point, I have no issues with my phone. I am trying to contact the support team who manages the "support@wirefly.sparebackup.com" support.

I tried to email them but have not received a response.

It looks like the app is created by "Spare Backup" but supported by you. What do you suggest I contact next?

the Wirefly Parental Control app is a dud. I tried it an received the same error.

Hi ValuedCustomer,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with Spare Backup. I would like to review your order and assist you with your issues.

Can you please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com and I will make sure we work with you and Spare Backup to resolve the problems you are having. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Kim

Wirefly just sells the cell phones. You need to contact the maker of the APP which obviously is not Wirefly.