Wirefly - The support is clueless not supporting the new Parental Control App
I installed the Wirefly Parental Control App (Version: 1.16.0) from the Blackberry App World.I was surprised to see the app.
The app install on my phone was fine but that's as far as I got. I could not login. received a login error that said "Sorry Something went wrong." and then said "Doh!" I could not get it to work so I contacted support at email@example.com and that was also just as big a disappointment. I have not receive a response from anyone.
Can someone tell me what's going on here?Not only does the product suck but so does the service.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Parental Control App
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Two days in a row I was shopping for a VZW RAZR in white at wirefly.com and a revolving price in red next to the phone picture stopped at $45.62..."
- "This company sell higher end products at a premium price. I was disappointed to purchase several of their opal shade and notice in preatty much each of them some kind..."
- "Beware of ALL automatic telephone ordering!!!!! This way of doing business is a great way for unscrupulous companies to confuse the ordering issue and not offer any way of reviewing..."
- "rent a center delivered a parlor set, and broke a collection on my wall of the beatles, i had for a very long time, it was a rare piece, they..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."