Providence, Rhode Island

I installed the Wirefly Parental Control App (Version: 1.16.0) from the Blackberry App World.I was surprised to see the app.

The app install on my phone was fine but that's as far as I got. I could not login. received a login error that said "Sorry Something went wrong." and then said "Doh!" I could not get it to work so I contacted support at support@wirefly.sparebackup.com and that was also just as big a disappointment. I have not receive a response from anyone.

Can someone tell me what's going on here?Not only does the product suck but so does the service.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

ValuedCustomer

Kim, "So sad" is on point, I have no issues with my phone.I am trying to contact the support team who manages the "support@wirefly.sparebackup.com" support.

I tried to email them but have not received a response.

It looks like the app is created by "Spare Backup" but supported by you.What do you suggest I contact next?

Typical blame game

the Wirefly Parental Control app is a dud. I tried it an received the same error.

wirefly_kim

Hi ValuedCustomer,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with Spare Backup.I would like to review your order and assist you with your issues.

Can you please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com and I will make sure we work with you and Spare Backup to resolve the problems you are having.I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Kim

So sad

Wirefly just sells the cell phones. You need to contact the maker of the APP which obviously is not Wirefly.