Wirefly - The support is clueless not supporting the new Parental Control App

I installed the Wirefly Parental Control App (Version: 1.16.0) from the Blackberry App World.I was surprised to see the app.

The app install on my phone was fine but that's as far as I got. I could not login. received a login error that said "Sorry Something went wrong." and then said "Doh!" I could not get it to work so I contacted support at support@wirefly.sparebackup.com and that was also just as big a disappointment. I have not receive a response from anyone.

Can someone tell me what's going on here?Not only does the product suck but so does the service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 24, 2012 #415375

Kim, "So sad" is on point, I have no issues with my phone. I am trying to contact the support team who manages the "support@wirefly.sparebackup.com" support. I tried to email them but have not received a response. It looks like the app is created by "Spare Backup" but supported by you. What do you suggest I contact next?

Typical blame game

Jan 24, 2012 #415367

the Wirefly Parental Control app is a dud. I tried it an received the same error.

Jan 19, 2012 #412332

Hi ValuedCustomer,
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with Spare Backup. I would like to review your order and assist you with your issues. Can you please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com and I will make sure we work with you and Spare Backup to resolve the problems you are having. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

So sad

Jan 18, 2012 #411799

Wirefly just sells the cell phones. You need to contact the maker of the APP which obviously is not Wirefly.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wirefly. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wirefly.
Filing a new complaint about