I decided to get a 2nd cell phone for my daughter and purchase 1 for myself.I bought the sidekick 4G from Tmobile thru Wirefly then decided I want to go with Verizone for myself.

So I ported my old cell# from TMobile to Verizone. These idiots want to charge me $300 bucks for changing my number. They say Im in breech of the contract even if a switch things back. The terms say nothing about changing my number only the monthly plan or features, I consider features to be text msg or visual vmail.

I still have service with both carriers!!!This is a total rip off, Wirefly as a company are the skid-marks left in the toilet that want flush!!!!

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

Hi Meatyac,

It could be an issue, it would depend on if you are in the first 30 days since you ordered from us. Please call us and speak with one of our senior customer service agents so that they can see if we can assist you with this.

Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Kim

god people duh with any contract there is an early termination fee read your contracts

Wirefly_Support

Hi, I work at Wirefly's HQ, I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience with our company.Our terms and conditions do state that if you move a number that was activated or upgraded through us to another carrier within 181 days that there is an instant savings discount charge that is assessed.

If you would please email me at onlinesupport@wirefly.com , I will be happy to review your order and make sure that we address all of your concerns as best as possible.I look forward to hearing from you soon.