I thought I was eligible for an upgrade to my AT&T wireless and purchased a phone thru Wirefly.com.After giving them my debit card info., they deducted it from my account but they cancelled my order due to my ineligibility.

Guess what? No phone. Fighting w/my bank for my rights to get $59.98 credited back. No live chat person to talk with.

Email replies are broken form letters in English that show they clearly didn't read my email and no phone # to call. FOREIGN scam artists. They wanted my SSN to verify my identity, AFTER I gave them my name, order #, phone # & address. I gave them a royal American cussing & there WILL be a credit to my account or I will spend 24/7 on sites like this to bring them down.

I NEVER gave them my SSN to start with, so why do they need it??

Cause they are SCAMMERS, that's why.PROTECT YOURSELF AND DO NOT USE WIREFLY.COM-WARN YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

i ordered Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone(Verizon) from wirefly on 31st Dec 2011. They never told me that they are going to activate it on 31st Dec 2011. And in fact they were not even knowing that they will activate this 4G/LTE device the moment they put the SIM card in the phone and power it up. I received this phone on 5th Jan 2012 and then i need to get it activated as it was not working. In the meanwhile during 31st Dec 2012 to 5th Jan 2012-my area code got changed from 609 to 732. 732 is the right area code and not 609. In fact i have verizon phone at home and the area code is 732 for that.

Unfortunately it seems Verizon is charging me for those 5 days(prior to 5th Jan 2012) for the 609 number which i never used it as the phone never reached me before 5th Jan 2012. this is unfair and the charges should be removed from my account. Verizon infact charged me for change of mobile number which Wirefly customer service never told me. I was told by Wirefly not to contact Verizon otherwise i will loose all my discounts from them and moreover i need to pay penalties also.

I have to spend close to 4 hours to do follow ups with Wirefly and then Verizon to get the mobile phone number fees being waived off.

Is it reasonable to activate the phone on customer's behalf and should the customer be charged when the phone is being shipped to them??

I saw clear lack of interest from Customer service from Wirefly during follow ups. The attitude was more like we...

Moreover they activated my phone 5 days in advance before it can reach to me-so i couldn't get a chance to return this phone to verizon as i should have done it in the very first 14 days. The first phone was faulty and then i need to get it exchanged also-wasted good amount of time. Galaxy nexus is a good phone-but it has two major issues-very bad battery life(doesn't last more than 4 hours) and signal is also an issue. If Wirefly won't have screwed me up-i could have returned this phone back to verizon.

Really very bad experience with Wirefly.

I have no idea why very first time when they sent the phone-they kept the SIM Card inside the phone and powered it off while

second time they didn't put the SIM card inside. Problem with Verizon 4G/LTE phones is that they get activated

the moment you put the SIM card inside the phone and charge it up. Probably Wirefly doesn't know this or they wanted to see

how this new phone works with my order.

Iam *** so is my husbund and my little *** san wesly wirefly got my 200 bucks life sucks

Sure wished I had saw all these posts before on 10-25-11 my husband ordered 2 phones from Wirefly he also paid a 200 buck deposit and 7.99 extra for 2 day shipping well....its Nov 1st and still no phones and no help from their customer service there has been a claim filed supposedly by them on the package and we have to wait 28 days for them to figure out or find the phones which is ***. The bad thing is we have a friend who deals with them regularly and he's had no problems so we felt it would be safe and the real kicker is the phones were to be here and working on the 28th so our old phones have been shut off and we have to pay a reconnect fee if we want them back on. I just hope we didn't lose the 200 bucks but from what all I've read I think we have.

Immediately upon opening the box, I called wirefly for info on returning the package.I followed all instructions and have witnesses who saw me repackage, seal and label the box for return.

It was signed for on 2/21/11 by Loretta Yerby. They credited me for the charger, but claim the phone was not in the box! Until they 'find' the phone, Verizon is trying to collect $521.39. So, now it is my word against Wirefly.

I filed a complaint with BBB, but really, what can they do?Does anyone know how to contact the CEO, Andy Zeinfeld?

Good Morning..Today is December the 25th, Christmas Day.I am bringing this matter to the attention of higher management. Today is Christmas day and I am truly upset with the unacceptable and horrific service provided by this company. On Dec 24 2010 I placed two orders on line to add 2 new lines to my current cell phone provider Verizon. Which Means I would have been receiving 2 Verizon phones From your company that were free. No money was required at the time of purchase. Order number 543511825 was submitted along with another order number. I received a email to contact your customer service department. Upon doing so i spoke to a Paul Stevenson a Rep trying to verify credit card billing address. The information was provided to this individual multiply times and he entered it wrong upon the final request. Shortly after When he claims he can hear me he entered the correct info yet both my orders had already been canceled. He explains that there is nothing he can do and i would have to try back in one to two business days. This is UNACCEPTABLE that I am being punished for this representatives actions!! I asked to speak to a Manager and Rex D'Souca gets on the line and says that there is nothing he can do either. When asked his Position in the call center he stated that he was a supervisor. I asked to speak to a manager. I was yet again placed on hold and Jim Mansion the call center manager answered the line. The situation was explained to him and he said that I would have to...

Sincerely,

Tony Soto

Email. tonysoto.ts@gmail.com

you go tennessemadwoman.i orderd from wirefly about 5 days ago they asked for my drivers license and social security card, i obliged hoping to speed the process along.

It obviously did not. I am still waiting. I have called them several times only to be placed on hold for north of 30 minutes.

I tried the chat did not get a single agent.This company sucks i am cancelling my order.

#197253

Well, you do the math! Droid 2 - $39.99 with upgrade at Wirefly, $199 with upgrade at Verizon.

Let me ask you something Wirefly_Kim.If your Corporate Headquarters is in Virginia, then WHY ARE ALL YOUR PHONES ANSWERED BY A FOREIGNER IN INDIA WHO CAN BARELY SPEAK/UNDERSTAND ENGLISH??????

THAT IS, IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH FOR SOMEONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE. I'VE CALLED & AN AGENT HAS NOT COME ON THE PHONE AFTER 15 MINUTES. I KNOW THEY'RE FROM INDIA BECAUSE I ASKED THE LAST 3 AGENTS I GOT AHOLD OF OVER THE LAST 10 DAYS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY LIVED IN INDIA. ENOUGH SAID.

I DID AS YOU SUGGESTED AND CALLED TWICE SINCE YOUR MSSG. REPLY AND ALL I GET IS AN INDIAN AGENT WHO TELLS ME THAT MY HOLD WILL BE RELEASED WHEN THEY RELEASE IT AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. I CALLED MY BANK AND THEY SAID ONLY YOUR COMPANY CAN RELEASE THE HOLD, WHICH MAKES PERFECT SENSE. SO...IN A NUTSHELL, YOU ARE FULL OF *** AND LYING RIGHT HERE SO I HOPE YOU DON'T GET ANOTHER ORDER FROM SOME UNSUSPECTING SOUL, LIKE ME, WHO ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOUR CO.

WAS LEGIT. DUH!!!!!!!!

1 MORE DAY AND I'LL BRING YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FOREIGN SCAMMERS DOWN!!!DON'T f&&k WITH ME LADY.

Wirefly_Support

I work at Wirefly's headquarters in Virginia, and Simplexity is our parent company. Depending on when your order was cancelled it can take 5-7 business days for your bank to receive and process the authorization release on your account. If you would like to have one of our customer service agents from our corporate office assist you with processing the authorization release with your bank, please call 866-852-3216 9am-6pm, M-F.

TennesseeMadWoman

:( HAHAHA....such a nicely put together letter here online from Wirefly's response to my post and he/she wrote decent English, as if they actually know how to speak/write English in the proper context.Ok, I JUST came from my online banking account, and the freaking $59.98 is STILL showing it's been deducted from my account..

SO PEOPLE, DON'T FALL FOR THE FAKE RESPONSE TO MY POST FROM WIREFLY. THEY ARE A SCAM THROUGH AND THROUGH AND IF YOU LISTEN TO ME, YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF TIME, MONEY, AGGRAVATION AND CURSE WORDS...WIREFLY IS ***!!! STAY AWAY FROM WIREFLY!

I COPIED AND PASTED THIS FROM MY ONLINE ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELVES.WIREFLY COMES UP AS SIMPLEXITY.

07/23/2010 4812 SIMPLEXITY $59.98