DO NOT _ I REPEAT DO NOT purchase anything from WIREFLY.They are a complete scam, poorly run company with absolutely NO CUSTOMER service.

MY experience to purchase a new Razr Maxx has not been a good one - They charged me for overnight Fed Ex - and shipped the phone ground. Getting someone on the phone that actually spoke English to find out why that happened was impossible. They apologized and agreed to refund the Fed Ex cost due to their mistake but after reading the various complaints from others I am doubtful the refund will come. The wanted me to supply them with the Fax number for American Express in order for them to process the refund ?

? I NEVER heard of having to do that before in my life. I've gotten many a refund on my credit card through the years and never once had to supply a vendor with the fax number to American Express. Wirefly is a joke.

Save your money and go somewhere else.

Someplace that's reputable.This company should be SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

I was just about to place an order through Wirefly and then decided to google reviews just in case.Wow, am I glad I did.

I am not going to submit my order. And why is it that this "Kim" person from Wirefly posts pretty much the EXACT same "I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience" reply to every user.

Seems to me like she just auto posts it to make it look like they are doing something, but there's no real follow up to prove they do!Thanks for the reviews - you probably saved me a huge headache, I'll never purchase from Wirefly now!

SAME DEAL They offer 2-3 day FEDEX Shipping which means FEDEX Shuffles it around for a week then hands it to the United States Post Office, Before it arrives they are sending requests for customer surveys-OOOO Tell us how happy you are....HA, I'll do business anywhere but at wirefly

Hi Anonymous,

I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience.It is not right, and you should have been told what you were by our agents.

I would like to help you and review your order.

If you would please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I will be happy to assist you with this asap and make it right.I look forward to speaking with you soon.

-Kim