I was advised to use Wirefly by a friend who said I could get a good deal on a phone.

I placed an order through Wirefly on the 3rd of February. I did change my order on the 6th to a different phone, so I expected a delay. At the time I change my order I also gave them a debit card number to cover the difference in price. They didn't put the change through until Wednesday and even then it was only because I was obsessively checking my order. Finally, Wednesday night my phone was ready to be shipped. According to the chat and the phone call with customer service it would be shipped out within 24 hours. Well, it is the 14th and I keep getting the "it will ship out within 24 hours," line each and every time I talk to someone.

So far none of the people I have spoken with speak English very well. Its funny that this company is located in Virginia, but all the people sound like they are from India or Africa, I realize that the people answering the phones are just doing their jobs, but do they have to use the same script for each phone call or chat session?

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Hi Habhide,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your phone order.Your delay is not normal and I am concerned by the experience you have had so far.

Can you please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, and I will be happy to review your order and make sure that your phone ships asap?

I will also have a customer service manager contact you to review your order and address all of your concerns.I look forward to eharing from you soon!

-Kim