Hamptonville, North Carolina

so on 1/2/10 i placed an order for a new service 2yr contract with at&t using the blackberry torch. processed the order and chose overnight shipping for 19.99

1/2/10 rolls around and i get an email claiming they need a 750.00 deposit, n/p i processed it, on my cc statement you see 2 holds for 19.99 and 750.00

2/3/10 rolls around they need me to call em, i do they claim they cant process that card b/c the billing address is in canada, n/p i tell em cancel the order ill goto at&t and pay cash personally since its been almost 3 days anyways.

they ask me if i have a relative or a friend whom will front the charge and ill pay them back, when i say no they're like well how about a neighbor, when i tell em no 100 times over they claim it will take 24hrs

here we are 1/6/2010 no money back and when i called they will do nothing, i mean how hard is it to place me on hold send the fax to my cc company and tell me its done? obviously very, well the good news is i live in va so i am gonna cause this company alot of headaches.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience with our company.I work at our HQ and would like to assist you with resolving your issues.

Please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, and I will be happy to review your order and assist you with this.I look forward to hearing from you soon.