Hamptonville, North Carolina

so on 1/2/10 i placed an order for a new service 2yr contract with at&t using the blackberry torch. processed the order and chose overnight shipping for 19.99

1/2/10 rolls around and i get an email claiming they need a 750.00 deposit, n/p i processed it, on my cc statement you see 2 holds for 19.99 and 750.00

2/3/10 rolls around they need me to call em, i do they claim they cant process that card b/c the billing address is in canada, n/p i tell em cancel the order ill goto at&t and pay cash personally since its been almost 3 days anyways.

they ask me if i have a relative or a friend whom will front the charge and ill pay them back, when i say no they're like well how about a neighbor, when i tell em no 100 times over they claim it will take 24hrs

here we are 1/6/2010 no money back and when i called they will do nothing, i mean how hard is it to place me on hold send the fax to my cc company and tell me its done? obviously very, well the good news is i live in va so i am gonna cause this company alot of headaches.

Comments

Wirefly_Support

I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience with our company. I work at our HQ and would like to assist you with resolving your issues.

Please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, and I will be happy to review your order and assist you with this. I look forward to hearing from you soon.