Yesterday I purchased two new phones and a new plan from Wirefly.I know that they get some complaints, and I have seen that Wirefly monitors them on this site, so I figured I would post my experiences as they happen.

So far, we're doing pretty good. I e-mailed customer service with a question and they got back to me right away. I placed the order and by the end of the day it was already in the process of being shipped to me. Supposedly I will have the phones sometime tomorrow.

My only complaint so far is that when I received the confirmation e-mails it said that I had selected visual voice mail on one of the phones. I didn't select this. I don't want this.

It wasn't on the review of services and phones shown before I purchased.We'll see what happens.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

haha, way to plant a good comment by people from your company. Don't listen to these people at all. Worst company ever

Wirefly_Support

Tina,

If you have specific questions or concerns that you would like us to answer, please email us at onlinesupport@wirefly.com, and we will be happy to assist you.

-Kim

Hi Tina,

You will see a majority of the reviews here as being negative. After all it is pissed consumer and not happy consumer. We have plenty of great reviews. Including the one given by Pennyworth above. Should you want to see our great reviews look no further than our Facebook wall at www.facebook.com/wirefly. You'll see people enjoying the great deal they got from Wirefly. Should you have any specific questions feel free to post directly on our wall we respond to posts pretty quickly.

Thank you so much Tina!

Everything has gone really well so far. Widely changed the visual voice mail without any problem. Really very good so far Tina.

I was considering ordering from wirefly but now I'm not so sure. All of the reviews I have read are extremely negative and I don't want the hassle of messing with a company that does not honor its commitments.

Well, the phones came extremely fast. And it didn't take too long to port both of our old numbers over either. So far, so good.

Wirefly_Support

Hi Pennyworth,

If you are showing a feature you didnt want that was added to your order, I would like to correct that for you. Please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, and I will be happy to remove that feature from your order for you. Also, if you have any other issues or questions that I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to let me know.

-Kim