I had one request when calling WireFly. I need to keep my business contacts to do my job. I told them "I have to have my old number brought over and my phone activated quickly!"

I was promised that this would happen with in 5 days or sooner.

Whatever you do, do not ask them to transfer a number. They do not follow up on anything. Nothing, at all. They barely speak English except in the sales department.

After 12 days, and multiple requests to WireFly, I contacted T-Mobile. They gave me a temporary number immediately. WireFly's computer system sent me an email within an hour saying they had fixed my problem.

The number transfer continued to be an issue. It took T-Mobile 2 weeks to correct the technical glitch that kept my number from processing. They busted their butts and waved many of my fees. Go T-Mobile!

Meanwhile WireFly ignored my emails, responded in broken English, or responded with obvious contempt. They have shown their company to be completely incompetent. I am doing their jobs for them.

T-Mobile recommended that no one use WireFly, try a different online seller. According to customer support, WireFly is the worst company to use.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more WIREFLY ONLINE SCAM Wirefly "Two days in a row I was shopping for a VZW RAZR in white at wirefly.com and a revolving price in red next to the phone picture stopped at $45.62..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more