Two days in a row I was shopping for a VZW RAZR in white at wirefly.com and a revolving price in red next to the phone picture stopped at $45.62 and $45.99.I immediately called in and was told three different stories from my computer lagging to a website error, which they were still not able to honor the price, to the price being limited to either number of units or a specific time, neither of which accompanied the price on the screen.
I took pictures of the screen and emailed them to customer service to no avail and spoke to a "supervisor" who was extremely rude to me.
Bottom line it is a scam to bait you into the price and then not honor it, I will not recommend Wirefly nor use them again.The right thing to do is honor the price and correct the mistake THEY MADE!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."
- "I went to the post office in Jackson, New Jersey today (February 12, 2013). A guy driving a truck belonging to Aqua Solutions, LLC decided that he was going to..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."