Wirefly deactivated my old phone yesterday morning but the new phone they sent me will not activate.I have talked to 4 different people who could not fix the problem and said they were sending it on to their activation dept.

and that I would receive a call from them. One said that I would receive the call in 1 hr, another 6 hrs, and the last said 4 hrs. None have called me and I still have no phone.

I'm on hold right now trying to get a hold of someone so I can send this phone back and cancel the order.Definitely not worth the $50 I saved.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

Hi I work at Wirefly's HQ. I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience, as it is not typical and certainly not the experience we want our customers to have. If you would please email us wih your order number and contact information to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I will be happy to review your order and assist you in resolving all of your issues ASAP.

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more