Wirefly has a promotional 0 activation fee online for the Sprint service.It's been a year and after contacting Wirefly several times, still no results.

I am the one who ALWAYS initiate the point of contact. They have never followed up with me and have never, ever gave me anything other then "We will look into it". I have contacted their support via email, chat and phone. All I get is "I am treating this issue with the highest priority".

NEVER anything else and never any resolution from any of them. When ask to speak to someone higher in their management, I get stoned walled and pretty much a reiteration of "this is the highest priority." I have bought this to Sprint also, who they are an authorize dealer for. Sprint says they don't know about the activation fee. Wirefly says they have to talk to Sprint.

All I get are headaches when speaking to Wirefly. DO NOT GO TO THEM. They have horrible customer service.

All you get are round-about answers.NEVER any resolution.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

Hi Kenny759,

I am so sorry to hear that you have not been able to get this resolved. That is not right and it is very upsetting to hear you have been going this long with no resolution. Would you please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, and I promise you that we will have upper management review your order and work out a resolution ASAP. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Kim