Remember when your mom told you growing up, "if its to good to be true, it usually is" Well, her preaching was not to just waste your time.Wirefly sucks you in with the FREE $300 phones for a reason!!!

HELLO, they wouldn't be as big as they are if they were losing money. Once your signed up LOOK OUT!!!!! Its like the mob< you cant get out unless you pay the ultimate price. If your a day late on your bill be ready for late fees in the hundreds.

If you tweak your plan later on.......it cost you hundreds. If you change your number, or switch phones with a family member....... it cost you. So pay the extra $199 at the verizon store or whatever company your with and it wil save you around $500 in a 2 yr time.

they also add extra fees to your bill. you are "with" verizon still, but your not. You will not get the same customer service, warrenties and hassle free replacements.

Pay npw or pay a *** load later.mmmmmmmmm No brainer

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

UGHHHHHHHH I HAVE DIARRHEA FROM YOUR PHONE WIREFLY GIVE ME A FREE ONE !!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE FAGGOTS. WIREFLY IS A HAIRY ***

Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more