I originally ordered a Blackberry curve from them but i sent it back because the battery would go dead after an hour and the phone would just die. I returned it within the 14 day time frame and requested anexchange for blaclberyy bold and they received it on Feb 5th, and to date I am still waiting for my phone!

I have called severak times and sent several emails. Each and everytime you talk to a customer service Rep its someone from India and you can hardly understand them. At one point the even accused me of not sending the phone back on time!

I am contacting the Better Business Bureau because of their dishonesty and scam tactics. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!

Comments

I am genuinely concerned and if you would please email me at onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I would be happy to help you.

-Kim

I have emailed you several times with my problem and it still has not been resolved. You keep jerking me around. Please stop trying to look like a concerned customer rep.

Hi Mabb1211,

I am very sorry to hear that you have had this problem with your exchange. If you would please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I will be happy to look into your order and make sure we get your new phone out to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon, so that we can resolve this for you as soon as possible.

-Kim