DO not every use or trust Wirefly.There order process has a hlf dozen screens and on the last one, the customer needs to sign off on their own terms and conditions, which prohibit transfer or cancelling the "line of service" set up in your order.

There is a box that says you can transfer your wireless number. What they do not tell you is that if you wait to transfer the number to your new phone, then you have to pay $350, as they consider that cancelling your line of service. Nowhere do they define the line of service. Verizon still shows them as the "originator" and they stand to get the commission at the end of 180 days, but they are still charging me $350 for the number transfer.

I have spent seven hours on the phone and in the Verizon store and they are now making up new terms claiming that their agreement contains clauses that it clearly does not. Just pay Verizon for your phone. There is no free lunch.

This company is not worth dealing with.They also prevent you from using family plans and other discount options.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

Hi DallasVC,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about your experience shopping with us. We do try to be very upfront about our terms and conditions, and what you are describing doesn't sound right to me. If you would please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I will be happy to review your order and see what happened and address your concerns for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Kim