So, I bought a phone from Wirefly about 2 weeks ago.Having some problems with it and need an EVEN exchange.

However, their exchange process is so convoluted (even though they SAY you have 30 days). In order for me to even exchange, and still have a phone to use, I have to pay them $250 for replacement phone, which will be refunded ONLY if they receive the old phone by a certain date. However, their system is messed up that even giving myself a whole week before the due date (dec. 22) would not be enough time and the $250 WOULD NOT BE REFUNDED.

BEWARE OF THIS RETURN POLICY. IF THEY DO NOT RECEIVE THE OLD PHONE, NO MATTER WHEN YOU SHIP IT, BY A CERTAIN DATE, YOU CAN KISS THAT EXTRA $250 GOODBYE.

THEY SUCK.So, i'm stuck with a 2-week-old phone that does not work properly.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your order from us. If you would please email us your order information to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, we will be happy to review your order and assist you with the return.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

hey, i dont think you read the policy completely.if you dont return the phone and wirefly sends u a new one then they are out 2!!

so it seems fair to me that they have a deposit on the replacement.makes sense??