Hamilton, Illinois

Wirefly is a scam..lie after lie!I am a very Pissed consumer!

I can't get to the highest executive they all are the same..with the same story. I was told when I was in the process of ordering my droidx the hotspot moble tethering was included in my $29.99 data pkg and there would be no extra cost to me. I found out "too late" from Verizon that there was an extra $20 a month charge for the tethering. Since I puchased the phone and now over a month along with 3way calls with Verizon, Verizon also is finding out how this company is rediculously run.

I was told they have to listen to the recordings to see if I was actually misinformed,this has never happened yet.Today I spoke with supposidly John..wich admited he was not Excecutive Corperate..their all supervisors. I was one hot person with a respectful mouth but blunt about my rights. He refuses me to listen to the recordings also Verizon..he said we wud have to have a supeona be able to listen to "my own recordings" they don't want to help anyone..they are definately scammers.I would advise no one to deal with them. Get your carrier involved on some 3way calls for a witness..since they are affiliated with wirefly then take every name every date, everything discussed "keep notes"..get an attorney that will kick their but for Fraud!

Friends I love Verizon they are an #10 as far as I am concerned, but Wirefly is truely scammers and do not believe the main companies who have hired them as subsidaries 'know' wirefly is nothing but a scam!

I would never recommend wirefly to anyone! I am extremely angry and will not stop calling them! Today they told me to stop emailing them..lol! I will email their customer service for help as much as I desire!

>wirefly put up with me for you are in for a shutdown!!!!

Come on People let's shut the fraudulant company down!I mean business...!

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

I wish I had found this site before I purchased from Wirefly, i ordered a phone last Saturday and have yet to receive the phone or get a live person to speak with. I called the 800 # they refer you back to the website so you can use their chat feature, but there is no chat feature. Buyer beware!!!!!

:( :( :( :( Wirefly is a Huge scam...they are a money pit...

cheaters and scammers.

it should be banned...don't believe in them :eek :eek :eek :eek

:( Horrible customer service.May God help you if you have to speak with any of their customer service agents.

Hard and time consuming to get a straight answer.

Will not purchase from wirefly again.Shop elsewhere.

Wirefly is crazy company they don't informe you that a deposit is due till after they take your money was very pissed off thought my phone be shipped out buy the person helping me then oh wait I got to switch you to someone else an then that person tells you about deposit but they already take your money now I'm waiting for my money back let's see how long this takes them very upset because the deal was so good to be disappointed buy them all phone companies they work with have a scam mine was tmobile

I have purchased phone plans 3 different times in the last 8 years, and have gotten everything that I was promised, and then some.Each time a new free phone was included along with all the accessories.

They are not a scam.

You cant get a better deal on the internet, anywhere near what Wirefly offers.Sorry some of you have problems but I suspect you heard what you wanted to hear.

to Don Radcliffe #627508

Dont believe this troll... Company man trying to make a scamming thieving organization sound half legit... Its is fake as martian dog sh*t

to Don Radcliffe Mitchell, Indiana, United States #656476

I have purchased all of my phones but one from Wirefly, and I have been very satisfied each purchase. I am in the process of upgrading to a new phone as I write this review. In my experience you can't go wrong for the money and service with this company.

Wirefly is full BS I SENT A BACK IT TAKEN THEM 10 DAM DAYS TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK THEY ALSO DID NOT LET VERIZON KNOW THAT RECEIVED THE PHONE BACK SO I COILD NOT GET A KNOW PHONE I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN

I purchased Wirefly phones (Including one EVO 4G) and went with Sprint from AT&T and have had excelent service.I purchased several extras and they didn't charge shipping and some didn't work for me and they paid the shipping back.

They have been so good I can't believe anyone has had realisticly the problems that the girl Lora said.

Also it sounds like the extra she is talking about is a Verison thing and not Wirefly.sincerely to Wirefly, Mary K

to Mary K #627509

Dont believe a single word!NOT ONE!

Before you buy from them, pose as a consumer and try to make contact with any of the technical departemts, consumer departments, any thing at all... There is a number but, you just go into and enless loop of voice messages.... ITS A SCAM...

THE PEOPLE POSTING HERE ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT CONSUMERS...:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(