I'm SUPER pissed!!!I purchased a T-mobile Galaxy Note 2 over a week ago only to be told by email after they processed my payment that the phone is not available.

I immediately contacted wirefly only to be told “we will send it out tomorrow no need to call us back we'll be in touch”. A couple days later still no word so I contact them back again and told this time ”the phone's not in stock don't know when we’ll have it” basically tuff luck we have your money now. I contacted wirefly again today and was sent to their escalation dept. (great name by the way) and this time I spoke with a Supervisor he tells me basically the same thing.

They have no idea when they’ll get the phone so “I just have to wait but then he says” let me check and see if we have anything lying around that we can send you”. Are you kidding me I paid $300 and you wanted to send me a phone that’s lying around? I will never do business again with wirefly they have unacceptable costumer service say “there’s nothing I can do” is not the way to stay No 1.

In the future I’ll pay the extra money to T-mobile and have peace of mind!

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Reston, Virginia, United States #621414

Hello Bronxallen,

I am sorry to hear that you feel you experienced poor service from us. All of our phones are new. We do not sell any refurbished phones. Could you send us your order information to onlinesupport@wirefly.com so that we can review the contacts on your order. We look forward to speaking with you.

-Stefan

Reston, Virginia, United States #621375

I am sorry to hear that you are this upset with the delay in your order.I can assure you that the phone is out of stock, and the carrier has not notified us yet when the phone will be back in stock.

As for the money, we have not actually taken any money from your account, but we have processed an authrorization. We do not actually charge the card provided to us by the customer until the phone ships. I would like to review your order and make sure that our customer service representatives have handled it properly.

If you would please email us your order number and contact number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I will be happy to review your order and have a customer service manager reach out to you to work with you on your order processing.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Kim

Reston, Virginia, United States #621374

I am sorry to hear that you are this upset with the delay in your order. I can assure you that the phone is out of stock, and the carrier has not notified us yet when the phone will be back in stock.

Bronxallen
to Wirefly_Support Apopka, Florida, United States #621382

I'm sorry to hear that the only thing you acknowledged was the part about the delay in my order and not your customer service! This is my point exactly… To offer a costumer a used or refurbished phone in exchange for a new phone must be ok!