I did purchase a Blackberry VM605 Bluetooth speakerphone.After 5 month it started to malfunction.More and more often I started to hear interruptions while playing the music.

So, I called to Wirefly to find out how can I exchange the unit.What I've got it just "we have 30 days exchange return policy" .But what about manufacturing warranty??????? I called to Blackberry Customer Service and they told me that I have process it through "buy point" which is Wirefly.

So as you see,Wirefly pushes me to manufacturer,manufacturer - to Wirefly.Just waste of money and nerves.Buy form trusted source in case IF something wrong with your device they won't send to NOWHERE.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience with your order from us.The carrier should be able to assist you with warranty issues within the first year, so I am surprised to hear that you have had so many issues.

We will be glad to work with you and see what we can do to help rectify this situation for you.

If you would please email us at onlinesupport@wirefly.com, with your order number information, we will reach out to you and see what we can do to assist you with your phone issues.We look forward to working with you and hearing from you soon.

Sounds like Blackberry is not honoring their warranty. You would think they would want to keep their customers happy since everyone stopped bying BB's for IPhones.