I was supposed to get a $25 credit due to a promotion that took place 2 days after I purchase my Thunderbolt.The initial supervisor told me it would take 24 hrs to be credited to my account.

24 hrs go by and nothing. The next supervisor told me the same thing and still nothing 24 hrs later. The next supervisor(Cecille) told me it needed to be handled by their finance department and that would take up to 14 days. 13 days later I called and talked to supervisor Lissa who assured me the credit would be there the next day.

24 hrs later, that's right, still nothing. I waited and extra couple of days and still nothing. The NEXT supervisor(Sean) tells me he is going to "escalate" the account in order to get it resolved and I could be sure to hear back from him 5 hrs later. Guess what, 5hrs later and still nothing.

By the way, every supervisor after the first said they would call me and never did. So when I call back and ask for Sean he is "unavailable" and I have to explain the situation AGAIN TO YET ANOTHER SUPERVISOR. This time supervisor Benjamin assures me that it should only take another 12 to 24 hrs to finally resolve this and that he will call me. When I ask him if he will be there the next day so I can speak to him if(when) my account is not credited, he says he doesnt want to give me that information.

What CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER who is ACTUALY TRYING TO HELP A CUSTOMER doesnt say something like "˜yes I will be here so be sure to ask for me so we can resolve this for you' or "˜no I will not but I will be here the next day if you'd like to call me then'. Obviously the goal is to give the customer the run around, get them off the phone, and hope you never have to deal with them again. Hence the reason I talked to 6 DIFFERENT MANAGERS. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

By the way, its been 12hrs so far and still nothing from Benjamin.I won't hold my breath.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

Hi Prodgers74,

I am very sorry to hear you have had this experience. It is not normal and we do not want our customers to have this experience. We have found your account, and we have applied the credit. I am very sorry for the experience you have had, and I assure you that we will address this with the managers involved and make sure that this never happens again.

If there is anything that I can do to be of further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know and send me an email to onlinesupport@wirefly.com.

-Kim