I don't even know where to begin dealing with the problems I'm having from these people.I ordered a Verizon phone and contract in late February using my social security number my name and my mother's credit card.

So a Sprint account magically opens in my MOTHER'S name and it was *** trying to close it. Also the Verizon bill that just arrived is in my mother's name as well. How are they even able to open these accounts without a social security number?

Absolute craziness....If anyone wants to give me contact info for a useful person that would be great; You know customer service MANAGER, FCC, FTC, attorny general or whatever.

crazyleprachaun ATyahooDOTcom

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

tfrax

Hey Crunkern, i hear ya.wirefly are so full of it.

their customer service don't know anything as they gave me false information left and right then ended up costing me over $100 in charges because of their ignorance. i had proof of all the conversations and they still did not want to acknowledge it. they don't give a *** about you as a customer once they got your money. and that response above from wirefly_kim...that is pure BS too.

she sent me the same response...just copy and pasted to all the complaints on this site.

just look at all the over wirefly complaints and you will see wirefly_kim's responses are exactly all the same copy and paste BS.File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau like i and the other hundreds did.

Hi Crunkernickle,

I am very sorry to hear that you have had this experience, as what you are describing does not sound right. I would like to review your order and have a customer service manager review it and contact you regarding your order issues. If you would please email me at onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I will make sure you are contacted as soon as possible so that we can address your order issues for you.

Sincerely,