Wirefly seems to send you a phone that doesn't work at first so that you have to return the phone.I called and told them the phone wouldn't activate and they told me they were going to get a managers approval to waive the $400 deposit in order to ship me out a new one.

I never gave them permission to recharge my credit card, but they did anyways. Then I was told to return the other phone and make sure that I included all of the original materials including the charger and the manuals otherwise I take the chances of be charged a fee. So I put everything back in the box and left the manuals in the bottom of the box instead of placing them in the box where the phone was located. Now they're telling me that the manuals are missing and that they plan to charge me a $50 fee!

I spoke with someone in the escalation department and they told me I had to wait for them to send the returns department an email to tell them that the manuals were in the bottom of the box.I highly doubt they kept the box after opening it so I know I'm going to have to push this up the chain of command until I find someone with enough power to make this right.

This company advertises cheap phones, but you can expect to get the service of a cheap foreign company.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

Hi Mdotg,

I am really sorry to hear that you have had this experience.That just doesnt sound right.

Please email me your order number so that I can look into this for you and get this issue resolved for you.

Please email your order number and the best contact number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com.I will be happy to help you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Kim