Wire fly violates that FCC ETF policy by stating that if you end your cell phone service before 6 months you owe wirefly $400 for the discounted cell phone which is the same or a little cheaper than the major carriers you also owe your carrier a $350 ETF.Meaning wirefly knowingly violates the federal law and takes advantage of people that don't know any better for greed.

Wirefly does not return customer complaints, has heard to understand customer service representatives that are in the Philippines to make charging wire fly as difficult as possible.

I don't understand why nothing can be done about a blatant Federal violation of the law?I am going to attemotbto contact consumer fraud, and the FBI!

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you have had this issue with your order. The instant savings discount charge for smartphones is mentioned in our terms & conditions at the point of sale. I would like to review your order to understand what caused the instant savings discount charge to be assessed. Please email us your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com , and I will have a customer service manager review your order and reach out to you as soon as possible.

-Stefan