Ranson, West Virginia

I ordered a phone with a basic plan and they sent me a phone but it was for a plan I didn't want.I sent it back and was charged for a missing cellphone box that costed me $50.00.

A box! Then my ceel phone company charged me for extra fees because that cell phone upgraded my account. Overall I was charged an extra $150.00. I will never ever get anything from this company again.

Beware to other consumers.

They will rip you off!If you get anything from Wirefly make sure you have them send an email of all charges if you send it back.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

Hi Yowers1,

I am sorry to hear that you have had a frustrating experience ordering through us. Could you e-mail us your order number to: onlinesupport@wirefly.com. I would like to review your order and have a customer service manager reach out to you to address your issues. I look forward to speaking with you.

-Kim

The New Wirefly Is Awesome Wirefly "I was surprised to see that no one had reviewed the new Wirefly here, so I thought I'd chime in. Wirefly was purchased in 2014 and re-launched by new owners..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more