I have never been treated so RUDE and with disrespect in my entire life and coming from a company in this day of age the one of there mainstays is Customer service, this company lacks it all departments. After ordering 2 phones on a Groupon that was then sent to Wirefly on ordering. Here it comes. Order 2 phones and order was placed and then a following email was sent for tracking purposes. Well ok get the email was saying the phones that was order well be sent on 2 different dates, Ok should been the seen the RED flags coming plus the accessory was sent in different packages.Really? Ok then once received the phones neither on said date was given pre-set up with SIM card and number already activated. Ok so I am charged for a week of service that a phone already set up with Verizon . Tried to change a number with the carrier Verizon which was fine, And then get a threatening letter from Wirefly collection department Simplexity saying I owe $400 for breach of contract. Only had phone 10 days and contract is with Verizon still and Wirefly said I broke contract. So 2 months later Wirefly still is trying to sue me even though Verizon is saying the contract originally made is the same. SO you know what stear clear of this company at ALL cost. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #708189

I am very sorry to hear that you have had this issue with your order.I would like to work with you to see if we can resolve this.

If you would please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I will be happy to see if this is something we can resolve for you.I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Kim