My phone was lost and/or stolen and I have no way of contacting Wirefly to replace it.

I had my phone from wirefly for about a year when it was lost/stolen. And, when I tried to contact Wirefly about it, I couldn't find any contact information that worked. I have been paying monthly for the protection plan. And now i don't have a phone. But, what I don't understand is, why Wirefly would not have any contact information that can be found on the website

Comments

Samsung claims the phone has "moisture damage" but they never took it apart, the warranty seal is still intact and I can not find any means to contact wirefly as I paid for the guranteed replacement protection..***! Never buy from Wirefly or Samsung again!!

San Diego, California, United States #838110

Wirefly went bankrupt in March (Chapter 7). I.e.

the owners walked away from all their obligations and let a bankruptcy court deal with liquidating assets. Tough luck for anyone who was owed money and/or services, such as you.

More details at http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/03/13/phone-retailer-wireflysimplexity-allegedly-closing-down-and-filing-for-chapter-7-bankruptcy/