Dont buy Phones from Wirefly, they are cheat, they do false advertising - they told me that I have to keep Data pLan for 6 months and after that I can have it removed - After 6 months, they cannot remove and they told me its part of the contract i.e 2yrs.They never told me that at the time of purchasing the phone - they're Liars...

I called the CellPhone co.and they couldnt remove the Plan as well - They trap you by advertising discounted prices but then there is deep trap behind it which you will come to know after sometime -so BeWare!

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

#320544

i was going to buy two phones from this site, b/c of you guys i have mad a better choice

Wirefly_Support
#319678

Hi Eddy,

I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us. I am also sorry that our sales agent didn't explain the data plan requirements to you. All carriers require data plans on all smartphones (Android and BlackBerry) and therefore we must make sure that a data plan is attached to those phones before we can complete the order. Wirefly promises you savings in the form of instant discounts with no rebates or gimmicks when you sign up for wireless carrier service on a 2 year agreement. Delivering on this promise means that you must agree to maintain your agreement for a minimum of 6 months after activation. Deactivating your phone, or downgrading features or the rate plan, may lead to additional charges.

I would like the opportunity to review your call and see what you were told. We will make sure that all of our agents will be coached to make sure that they are providing all of our customers with the best service possible. If you would please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I will be happy to review your order and have your concerns addressed by a customer service manager.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Kim