I picked phone to add to family plan went over contract was pleased but i got e-mail needed to contact I did.okay then went on to say that plan was not available,I was sitting there looking at the plan they argued with me.someone else talked to me I thought it was fixed waited on phone never came and got another e-mail said that I didn't qualify for phone they didn't explain why tried to call back put in code and every time I was hung up on they were rude they record contract wouldn't listen to me i told them to go back and listen they wouldn't do that,and its still offered the plan i wanted never will do business with them ever again.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support
#190036

Hi!Your comment really concerns me that you were treated so poorly by our representatives.

I would like to assist you with your order and resolve this for you. If you would please email me your order number, onlinesupport@wirefly.com, I will review your order, have all appropriate conversations and calls pulled and have the agents addressed as necessary.

That is not how we want our customers treated and what you experienced is not typical.I am sorry that you have had this experience with us and look forward to hearing from you soon so that we can resolve your concerns.

-Kim