Ordering my phone through WireFly (WF) was a big mistake!

I ordered a SamSung Exhibit II 4G phone, but instead, they decided to ship me a SamSung Exhibit 4G, the previous model! When I got this confirmation e-mail, I called WF to let them know that they made a mistake but was told that the phone has already shipped. Instead, they told me that they can ship me the Exhibit II and while I mail back the original Exhibit but that they were going to charge me over $400! Why do I have to fork over any more money when it was their mistake that caused all this!?!?!? Besides, their customer service is incredibly rude!!! I know that they outsource the customer service to another country to save costs, but what is the point of hiring rude operators and lose customers??? Having to be put on hold/ talking to them for well over an hour is not a pleasant experience!!!

Then, they tell me to simply refuse delivery by FedEx. Later, they say that I should open the package and use the return label to ship the entire package back to WF. I am really leery that they are going to say that something is missing from the package and charge me!!!

I really tried to stay levelheaded, but these folks are testing my patience. If this is how they treat their customers, then I don't think I want to be one.

Had an Experience with Wirefly?

Comments

Wirefly_Support

Hello Bronze10000,

I am sorry to hear that you have had a frustrating experience with your order. We strive to satisfy every customer as best as possible. If you will please email me your order number to onlinesupport@wirefly.com. You can also contact us at our Office of the Preseident Department number at 866-852-3216. Our corporate office is open from 9:00am-9:00pm EST Monday thru Friday. I will review your order, and have a customer service manager in our corporate office contact you as soon as possible to resolve this as best as we can for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Stefan

#382068

Most companies that outsource to this third world neanderthals offer terrible customer service because neither workers nor the companies care about the customer as long as the company make a profit.